Get creative with your Peeps! Make a diorama based on your favorite book using marshmallow Peeps — a fun Spring Break project! Turn in your family’s entry by Saturday, April 8 at 4:00 pm. Dioramas will be on display in the library throughout National Library Week (April 9-15) where they’ll compete for the Peeple’s Choice Award! Winners will be announced Monday, April 17.
- Entries must have a literary/book theme (for example, a scene from your favorite book.)
- Diorama must include 1 or more Peeps
- Entries must be family friendly.
- Entries must have been constructed in 2017.
- When building/designing diorama consider:
- overall appearance
- creative use of Peeps
- interpretation of theme
- choice and use of other materials
- difficulty of design
- Entry base must be no larger 18” X 18” and must be freestanding.
- Entries must be delivered in completed form to Loutit District Library by 4:00 pm on Saturday, April 8. Winners will be announced Monday, April 17.
- Teamwork welcome! This is a great craft project for the whole family.
- Two prizes will be awarded for Peeple’s Choice and Staff Favorite.
- Submit diorama with completed ENTRY FORM. Forms also available at Youth Desk.