Get creative with your Peeps! Make a diorama based on your favorite book using marshmallow Peeps. (A great fun Spring Break project!) Turn in your family’s entry by Saturday, April 9 at 4pm. They will be on display in the library throughout National Library Week (April 10-16) and people can cast their vote for the Peeple’s Choice Award. Winners will be announced Monday, April 18.
- Entries must have a literary/book theme (ex: a scene from your favorite book.)
- Diorama must include 1 or more Peeps
- Entries must be family friendly.
- Entries must have been constructed in 2016.
- Entries will be judged on:
- Overall Appearance
- Creative Use of Peeps
- Interpretation of theme
- Choice and use of other Materials
- Difficulty of Design
- Entry base must be no larger 18” X 18” and must be freestanding.
- Entries must be delivered in completed form to Loutit District Library by 4 pm on Saturday, April 9. Winners will be announced Monday, April 18.
- Teamwork welcome! This is great fun for the whole family.
- Two prizes will be awarded for Peeple’s Choice and Staff Favorite.
- Submit diorama with completed ENTRY FORM. Forms also available at Youth Desk.
Here are some great examples from last year: