Loutit District Library is excited to announce the official Lakeland Library Cooperative app which is available to download in the Apple App Store, or on Google Play for Android. Take the library with you wherever you go!
- Enjoy quick access to the library’s online catalog and place holds with ease.
- Link multiple library cards into one app and access online library accounts to manage holds, checkouts, fines, and more!
- View upcoming library events.
- Have a quick and contactless way to checkout items in the library by using mobile checkout.
- Access online learning tools and other resources.*
Follow the directions to get started with the Lakeland Library Cooperative app, or watch the video below for a full walk-through.
- Download the app by searching for “Lakeland Library Cooperative” in the Apple or Android app store on your smart device.
- Launch the app, choose your home library, and enter the barcode and PIN from your library card. (The PIN is typically set to the last four digits of the phone number on your account. Call us at 616-850-6900 if you need assistance.)
- Search for items in the catalog, reserve and renew items, have a digital copy of your library card on your device and so much more!