Teens are invited to create a wild, crazy, or artistic face mask!
- Needs to be submitted to LDL by July 11th.
- Email Allison at email@example.com, message Loutit District Library on Facebook, or message LDLteens on Instagram. (Please include a way to contact you later, in case you are a winner!)
- Needs to be family friendly.
- Bonus to the masks that function as face masks: Here are guidelines from the CDC .
- Open to all going into 7th-12th grades.
Your face mask can be anything you want. It can be part of a larger costume. You can use paint or sharpies. You could tie-dye. Use a pre-made mask, sew your own, or create one out of recycled materials. Let your imagination soar! Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-850-6916.